We’ll help you get the most out of your investment in the Salesforce platform.
As Salesforce solutions become more critical in the day-to-day operation of your business, you want to ensure your organisation is well supported and disruption is minimal. You want to know you have the right support, provided in the way you need it, whenever you need it – wherever your people may be. As you invest in multiple Salesforce clouds over time, integrate with third-party solutions or draw on data from various sources – and complexity increases as a result – you want to know that you have the skills and resources on tap to handle this complexity with ease. You want a platform that can be managed seamlessly, without risk, that grows with you as an asset over time.
Whatever your needs, we have a solution for you
Your Managed Services, your way – choose your package
- Consulting. Expert advice to help improve your business or business operations.
- Major Release Leverage. Helping you understand how innovations within the
platform can be utilised to achieve your business objectives.
- Roadmap Planning. Converting objectives into a roadmap for delivery.
- Project Delivery. Driving delivery of projects on Salesforce and related systems
- Transformation. We’ll work with you to design and deliver digital processes, getting
rid of clunky, paper-based workflows and transforming your process using Salesforce.
- System and User Administration. Performing basic system and user admin tasks.
- Release Management. Planning, scheduling, and controlling the build, in addition to testing and deploying releases.
- Issue Resolution. Best practice advice and issue resolution, including functional support, technical troubleshooting
and code analysis for issues and improvements.
- Enhancement implementation. We provide guidelines for requirements gathering and document templates.
We will review, estimate, design the implementation through to delivery.
- Documentation. Technical and functional documentation to get you up and running, including tailored
quick reference guides, release notes and solution workbooks as required.
- Data migration. This includes the migration of third-party system data to enrich your customer information or
the extract, transform and reload data into Salesforce to clean the data held.
- Monitoring With direct access to trust.Salesforce.com, we monitor your Salesforce instance for platform related incidents,
maintenance outages and general Salesforce admin messages, allowing us to reduce business impact as much as possible.
- Health Checks & Security Alerts We run regular health checks and security audits.
- Risk Assessments We assess risk of releases and of Salesforce Critical Updates and Major Releases.
- Environment Management We perform sandbox refreshes.
NEW ZEALAND’S ONLY SALESFORCE PLATINUM PARTNER.
We improve your ROI
Enhance your org and leverage the platform to improve processes.
We drive digital adoption
Engage users through simplification and elegant process design.
We optimise your platform
Ensure your instance continues to perform as it is developed.
We challenge the customer.
We know how important mobile is.
We engage the end users.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
“Your team has been amazing – once I finally got all my emails through, I saw that at least four of my cases had been sorted! Please thank your team – it is awesome work.”
“I wanted to make sure I let you know how much I appreciate the work you both did for the website especially in the last week while we were going live with the website and being so available to deal with issues fast as they arose.”
Want to accelerate change for your business? Get in touch with us and see how we can help you.
Exceptional talent thrives here, enabling great people to succeed is at the core of who we are.